Mobile International Festival
Terms & Conditions
Rev- October 1st 2019
These ‘Terms & Conditions’ may vary from time to time. Please make sure you review them regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use this website after any variation has been posted.
MobileInternationalFestival.org is operated and managed by Mobile International Festival (MIF)
EIN Number- 63-0900592
Main office 713 Dauphin Street Mobile , AL 36602
Using this website
By using the Mobile International Festival (MIF) website you agree to be bound by these ‘Terms & Conditions’ other than in relation to those conditions listed under ‘Ticketing’ below, which will become applicable when you buy a ticket.
- Mobile International Festival (MIF) gives no warranty to the accuracy of the information accessed through the website and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience that may be caused in the event that inaccurate information appears on it. Every attempt has been made to present up-to-date, accurate information. Information may be changed or updated without notice. The material on this website may be out of date at any given time, and Mobile International Festival (MIF) is under no obligation to update such material. Mobile International Festival (MIF) will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable in whole or in part at any time or for any period. Materials posted on this website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Mobile International Festival (MIF) disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any third party. If the need arises, access to this website may be suspended or terminated indefinitely.
- The text and images on this website are the property of Mobile International Festival (MIF) or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can print or download any part of the text and images for personal use only, and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use is prohibited and shall automatically terminate your permission to use this website. No part of this website may be reproduced by any process without written permission from Mobile International Festival (MIF). The trademarks and logos displayed on this website are the property of Mobile International Festival (MIF) and the sponsors. You are not permitted to use such trademarks and logos without the prior written consent of Mobile International Festival (MIF) and the sponsors.
- Data Protection and GDPR
- Mobile International Festival (MIF) is committed to protecting your privacy and conforms to the terms of the Data Protection state and federal laws. The personal information that you enter on the website will be held securely and will not be used for any other purpose than for us to contact you about Mobile International Festival (MIF) & Mobile International Festival (MIF) activities, unless you’ve given us permission to send you information from the arts organizations, company or promotor you are booking to see.
- Please see our complete Privacy Notice here – https://mobileinternationalfestival.org/privacy/
- Unfortunately, data transmission over the internet is not guaranteed to be 100% secure, but we do take appropriate steps to protect the security of your personal data.
Inaccuracies and Corrections
- We make every effort to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. If you become aware of errors or inaccuracies, please contact us.
- Once paid for, tickets are non-refundable.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover card.
- If collecting tickets (Will call), please bring your picture ID.
- We believe attendees shouldn’t pay more than face value plus booking fee. To deter buying and selling tickets for personal gain, please only purchase tickets from our website, by mail or at the event.
- Mobile International Festival takes no responsibility for tickets purchased from unauthorized agents or other sources which are therefore invalid.
- Mobile International Festival is not liable for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Mobile International Festival and event promoter are not liable for any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the event or the cancellation of our event.
- Failure to comply with these ‘Terms & Conditions’ will make your ticket and transaction void.
- Tickets must not be sold for profit or commercial gain by any outlet other than Mobile International Festival (MIF) or one of its authorized agents. If you’d like a list of agents for a specific event, please contact us.
- Mobile International Festival reserves the right to alter the rules and condition without prior notice if necessary.
- Mobile International Festival reserves the right to refuse admission to and/or eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately. No refunds will be given under these circumstances.
- Mobile International Festival reserves the right to ask festival attendees who cause unreasonable disturbance inside the auditorium during events to leave. The unreasonable disturbance is determined by our Front of House team and is dependent on events. Please show consideration for your fellow attendees and our artists, entertainers and participants.
- MIF bans guns, knives or any other weapon on our premises & events
- Babies in arms (children under the age of 2 years) are welcome at all Mobile International Festival (MIF).
- Loud noise can cause permanent hearing damage. Complimentary hearing protection is available from any member of staff. We do not recommend bringing children to music events without bringing specific hearing protection designed for children with you.
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions is intended to exclude or limit in any way any liability which Mobile International Festival (MIF) may have for death or personal injury to any person caused by their negligence, for fraud, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Under no circumstance will Mobile International Festival (MIF) be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, which was not reasonably foreseeable at the time the ticket was purchased or which was not directly attributable to any act or omission of Mobile International Festival (MIF). Mobile International Festival (MIF) shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or any wasted expenditure in excess of the face value of the ticket. Mobile International Festival (MIF) shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damage or any loss of income or profits.
The invalidity or partial invalidity of any provision of these ‘Terms & Conditions’ shall not prejudice or affect the remainder of these ‘Terms & Conditions’, which shall continue in full force and effect.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These ‘Terms & Conditions’ and any dispute or claim arising from or related to, a visit to this website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the State of Alabama. The Alabama court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute or claim, although Mobile International Festival (MIF) retains the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these ‘Terms & Conditions’ in your state.
Social media Commenting
Our aim is to provide a comments facility that is an open place for you to discuss Mobile International Festival (MIF) events, share your experiences, your views and engage with others. We reserve the right to remove comments. To make this a place where all can join in the conversation please don’t leave comments that:
are too personal – please don’t be libelous or defamatory, contain swear words or are pornographic and indecent, are harmful or abusive
divulge too much personal information. In the interests of your personal safety please don’t leave phone numbers, email addresses or your home address
refer to or incite any illegal activity
are spam – comments that don’t relate to the event to promote your own agenda, product or service
are deliberately inflammatory or unconstructive
If you are unhappy with a post and you think it breaks these rules please report it and our moderators will review it and take appropriate action.
Thank you for taking the time to comment and engage with us here at Mobile International Festival (MIF) & Mobile International Festival (MIF). If you have any queries please get in touch with us.